Saturday 3 January 2015

Paradise





Five years ago I saw my little garden for the first time. It is situated close to the Bay of Fundy, Nova Scotia and I fell in love with it at first sight. Some areas were looking lovely with roses, flowering shrubs and hostas, oriental poppies and day-lilies. Other parts of the 1 acre large garden was overgrown with blackberry shrubs and trees. After quite a lot of work done by myself, my family and friends some progress has been made. In this blog I would like to share some of my experiences from my first steps as a gardener - successes as well as failures. Maybe you could share yours as well?

Do you think my blog title Gardening in Paradise is a bit pretentious? Well,  my postal address is actually Paradise, so why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment